Silly fun movie-related exercise: pick two different movie titles, preferably one that ends with the same word the other starts with, and mash them together. Hilarity ensues.
Embarrassingly, this idea consumed four hours of time in RinkChat yesterday, starting with song titles and progressing to movie titles. Go here for the full transcript.
Some of the highlights:
* My Big Fat Greek Wedding Singer
* Seven Brides For Seven Samurai
* The Unbearable Lightness of Being John Malkovich
* The Madness of Curious George
* A Bug’s Life Stinks!
* Snakes On Planes, Trains, and Automobiles
* Jason X-Men
* Groundhog Day of the Triffids
* From Russia With Love, Actually
* Dr. Strangelove: Or, How I Learned To Stop Worrying and Love the Nude Bomb
* Darby O’Gill and the Little People Vs. Larry Flynt