Episode 34’s Top 6 segment is short and sweet. What are the funniest movie titles? What makes this list interesting and different is that you don’t have to have seen the movies to pick them. We don’t really care if the movies themselves are funny, or even if they’re supposed to be — all we’re concerned about is whether the titles themselves are funny.
What are your favorite funny movie titles?
As always, we recommend listening to the episode before reading further.
- Die Hard 2: Die Harder (1990)
- Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan (2006)
- Dr. Strangelove: Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb (1964)
- Night of the Day of the Dawn of the Son of the Bride of the Return of the Revenge of the Terror of the Attack of the Evil, Mutant, Alien, Flesh Eating, Hellbound, Zombified Living Dead Part 2: In Shocking 2-D (1991)
- Scary Movie (2000)
- Snakes On a Plane (2006)
- Oh Dad, Poor Dad, Mama’s Hung You In the Closet and I’m Feeling So Sad (1967)
- Rat Pfink a Boo Boo (1966)
- The Fearless Vampire Killers: Or, Pardon Me But Your Teeth Are In My Neck (1967)
- The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and Became Mixed-Up Zombies!!? (1964)
- The Mysterious Yearning Secretive Sad Lonely Troubled Confused Loving Musical Gifted Intelligent Beautiful Tender Sensitive Haunted Passionate Talented Mr. Ripley (1999)
- I Want Someone To Eat Cheese With (2006)